KOSOVOPROJEKT P L U S d. o. o.
- Company for design, engineering and consulting based in Belgrade, street Nušićeva br. 7a.
- Founded in 2007, continuing the tradition of successful design work of PIRO Kosovoprojekt, founded in the period of Yugoslavia's reconstruction (1952).
- It has experienced experts dedicated to finding optimal design solutions within the budget provided.
- It is licensed by the Ministry of the Environment, Mining and Spatial Planning ( more ... )
- The Serbian Chamber of Commerce confirms that the company meets the requirements for certification “Excellent small and medium enterprises”, based on regular monitoring by the credit rating company Coface and credit report (more details)
- A quality management system is in place, documented and implemented. Management and all employees constantly improve the effectiveness of this system, in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008. (more details)
- Establishes its information security management system in accordance with international standard requirements ISO/IEC 27001:2005 to ensure business continuity, reduce business risks and cause potential harm to owners, employees, business partners and the wider community. (more details)
- Main design of tunneling: Highway E-75, Nis-Border with FYROM, 2010.
- Tunnel „Manajle“
- Main design of tunnel equipment: Highway E-80, Nis - Dimitrovgrad
- Tunnel „Bancarevo“
- Tunnel „Sarlah“
- Tunnel „Progon“
- Tunnel „Pržojna Padina“
- Main design of tunneling: Highway E-763, Lajkovac - Ljig
- Tunnel „Brančići
- Reconstruction of the central streets of Plandište - 2014.
- Main project of Recreational and Health Center "Plandište" in Plandište - 2014.
- Conceptual design of a faucet in the courtyard of the Tuman - Golubac Monastery - 2013.
- Preliminary and Main design for reconstruction and upgrading of TS 35 / 10kV "Kalište" in Kalište - 2013.
- Landscaping yard in the street Duška Radovic - Belgrade - 2013.
- Interior of art studio "Alter", Belgrade - 2013.
- Likovno rešenje dekorativnog osvetljenja objekta „Assicurazioni generali“ – u radu – Beograd – 2012.
- Artistic solution of decorative lighting of the object "Old DIF" - in operation - Belgrade, 2012.
- Interior of a residential unit in Belgrade - 2012.
- Artistic solution of the decorative illumination of the plateau around the Victory Monument and the objects of the Upper Town Kalemegdan, Belgrade - 2011.
- Artistic solution of decorative lighting of the Main Post Office in Belgrade, Takovska no. 2 - 2011.
- Technical center on the highway E-80 Nis - Dimitrovgrad, Main design - 2011.
- Urban plan for a market and park in Pozarevac - Conceptual design - 2011.
- Adaptation of the facade and roof of the facilities of ED "Elektromorava" Pozarevac - Main Design - 2011.
- Adaptation of part of ED "Elektromorava" Pozarevac - Main Design - 2010.
- Interior of Dispatching center ED "Elektromorava" Pozarevac - Main design - 2010.
- Rehabilitation of substation TS 35 / 10kV, New Belgrade 1 - Main design - 2010.
- Entrance hall of ED "Elektromorava", Pozarevac - Main construction project - 2009 and Main interior design - 2009.
- Residential building in Belgrade, street Vladimir Gortan no. 11 - Preliminary and main design - 2009.
- Call for Proposals for Kalenic Market Decoration - Award Winning - 2009.
- Hall interior and extension of the Cultural Center in Kostolac - Main Design - 2008.
- Upgrade of Tatarstan Hotel in Kazan, Russia - Preliminary design - 2008.
- Attic upgrade in Belgrade, street Meše Selimović br. 3 - Main Design - 2008.
- 35 / 10kV Rabrovo substation in Rabrovo - Main design - 2008.
- 10 / 0,4kV substation in Block 37, New Belgrade - Main design - 2007.
- Vila Fontana Hotel Čanj, Montenegro - Main Design - 2007.
- Interior Club Alternative, Belgrade - Main Design - 2007.
- Tehnički centar tunela Brančići